[Webinar] Will CMMC 2.0 Put You Out of Business?
Gain valuable information from the webinar recording and slide deck.
CMMC 2.0 is the next step in cybersecurity requirements for federal defense contractors and their downstream contractors and suppliers.
For many of today’s small-to-medium business (SMB) defense contractors, getting on a smooth path to NIST SP 800-171 compliance and preparing for CMMC 2.0 certification is key. They often lack the necessary financial resources and cybersecurity expertise to make compliance possible on their own.
Topics We’ll Cover:
- Am I exempt?
- Can I just wait until the details come out?
- Can I wait until they force me?
- What happens if I do nothing now?
- Can I bid on contracts if I am not compliant?
- What do I need to do to get “certification ready”?
Get answers to these questions and more when you download our exclusive on-demand webinar to learn how to best prepare your business for the upcoming changes!
Sign up for the on-demand webinar and receive:
- A complimentary Gap Assessment
- A review to discuss how to ensure your company’s CMMC preparedness
- A copy of the recording and webinar slide deck
- Exclusive insight on the most common CMMC preparation mistakes.