Crack the Hack 2022October 25th 2022, 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Is your business data as safe as you think it is?
As next-generation threats continue to rise, cybercriminals are leading high-profile attacks against organizations of all sizes. Our annual Crack the Hack event has all the free resources you need to make sure your data stays untouched and out of sight of hackers.
Join us on October 25th from 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST to hear from seasoned cybersecurity veterans from Kyber Security, ConnectWise and Datto! The event features exclusive demos detailing live malware and ransomware recovery.
Learn how to plan for a sustainable cybersecurity program and identify the tools and strategies to effectively address security risks.
Each of our featured guests will provide unique perspectives on tactics and techniques they’ve used to implement effective programs at their respective organizations, as well as answer questions from the audience. Registration is now open until October 24th.
Crack the Hack attendees will receive:
- A chance to win exclusive prizes
- Lunch on us (for those who attend and stay through the end)
- Complimentary live demos for malware and email compromise
- A live ransomware recovery walkthrough
- A free cyber risk reduction assessment for your organization
- Actionable insight on how to protect your business from advanced threats.
- A copy of the recording and presentations